- Redesign of the user interface for better usability.
- Publish multiple styles per layer
- Convert data to PostGIS through direct database connection
- Publish/Export data as GeoPackage locally or to GeoServer and MapServer, as an alternative to the Shape format, which has restrictions for example in fieldname length
- Publish locally a GeoPackage containing data, styling, metadata and context following the OWC GeoPackage Extension. This extended GeoPackage can be loaded in QGIS using the plugin.
- Export published layers from map project as Web Map Context or OWS Context file
- Managed workspace mode is now a setting on the server configuration panel. In managed workspace mode, each ArcMap project matches 1 service endpoint on the server (workspace
- Publish layer groups to GeoServer and MapServer. Layers are advertised in capabilities in a similar tree structure as the ArcMap project (requires workspace mode).
- Publish layers to GeoServer and storing data in PostGIS through direct database connection
- Export symbology as SLD version 1.1.0 (replaces some Geoserver vendor extensions, gives better compatible with QGIS)
- Various style conversion optimisations (border width of polygons, hashes, icon size, font size in labels)
- Fix for removal of trailing slash in GeoNetwork metadata URL
- Release Notes
- 0 Utilisateurs l'ont trouvée utile
Redesign of the user interface for better usability. Publish multiple styles per layer...
New feature: toggle metadata profile in metadata preview window including option to view raw...
Remove minimal size for fill marker symbols, at least since GS 2.9 with the vendor option...
Retrieve field names for SLD from GeoServer FeatureTypes to preserve field names case Support...
Fix update of metadata keywords if no keywords without thesaurus are defined Quote table names...