If your computer fails to validate the license key, this can mean 2 things:
- The GeoCat license server is unavailable/offline (very rare)
- The GeoCat license server cannot be reached due to a connection issue:
- Your Internet/WiFi connection is poor
- Your IT department has disabled Internet access for your computer
- Your IT department requires you to connect through a proxy server, but it hasn't been properly set up
In the last case, please contact your IT support to have a look at the proxy settings.
If your computer is not allowed to access the Internet, GeoCat also provided to option to activate Bridge using a license file instead.