When Bridge has no access to the internet and the license server, Bridge can be activated using a license file. There are 3 types of license files for 3 types of setups. These files can be downloaded here.
Steps for using the license file:
1. A license file can be loaded in Bridge. In the configuration or license wizard select the option License file and browse to the license file you just downloaded, click next.
2. This will generate a shortcode, email the generated shortcode to GeoCat support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. GeoCat support will create an activation file using the shortcode and send it to you. Select this activation file and click next to finish the activation.
More info can be found in the Bridge manual.
- Bridge, Activate, License file
- 0 Users Found This Useful
When you are running a Floating Licenser for Bridge and you want to change the hardware or move...
In this case, check the log file of bridge. We have seen that in some cases the dependency...
Bridge licensing uses the hardware ID of the machine it runs on. In some virtualisation...
Bridge requires at least a minimal ArcMap installation
Ask IT support to have a look at your proxy settings. Else provide us the license file that is in...