- Test GeoNetwork connection now checks credentials of connection
- Fix for unique value render colors in MapServer
- Improved projection management for MapServer
- Bugfix for locale independent bounding box in mapfile for MapServer
- Bugfix for casing of raster data source in mapfile for MapServer
Test GeoNetwork connection button now checks credentials of connection
- In previous version the test GN connetion button did not check whether the credentials were correct. Current version checks for credentials and prompts a message in case the credentials are not valid.
Fix for unique value render colors in MapServer
- Some colors were not mapped correctly.
Improved projection management for MapServer
- Mapfile default projection takes on projection of the dataframe or the default projection of Bridge if the dataframe has no projection defined. Projections for each layer include by default EPSG 4326,3857, 900913 and the native projection of that layer.
Bugfix for casing of raster data source in mapfile for MapServer
- Raster file extension now matches case of datasource element in mapfile.
Instead of exporting tifs, Bridge now copies tifs to MapServer.
- Bridge now copies tifs instead of exporting tifs to tifs with the ArcGIS raster export tool.