Update your GeoServer with our latest GeoServer Enterprise 2020.5.2 distribution.
GeoServer Enterprise 2020.5.2 provides support for publishing geospatial data using open standards.
This distribution is made available to GeoCat customers:
- GeoServer Enterprise Standard distribution provides a web archive (or docker image) of GeoServer bundled with popular extensions backed by GeoCat long-term support
- GeoServer Enterprise Premium offers a custom distribution with your selection of extensions backed by GeoCat extended support.
- GeoCat Live provides a hosted GeoServer environment
GeoServer Enterprise 2020.5.2 is a recommended upgrade for all our customers and is compatible with GeoCat Bridge for both ArcGIS Desktop and QGIS Desktop.
GeoServer Enterprise 2020.5.2:
- macOS 11 compatibility
- standard data directory styles adjusted for geopackage
- GeoCat 2020.5.2 distribution is proudly open source with the latest GeoServer 2.18.1, GeoWebCache 1.18.1, and GeoTools 24.1 technologies
Detailed change log:
- GeoCat recommends upgrading to take advantage of the latest security fixes.
- GeoCat respects the GeoServer responsible disclosure policy, contact us directly to discuss for a list of known security vulnerabilities.