Update your GeoServer with GeoCat latest distribution of GeoServer Enterprise.
GeoServer Enterprise 2.17 provides support for publishing geospatial data using open standards.
This distribution is made available to GeoCat customers:
- GeoServer Enterprise Standard distribution provides a web archive (or docker image) of GeoServer bundled with popular extensions backed by GeoCat long-term support
- GeoServer Enterprise Premium offers a custom distribution with your selection of extensions backed by GeoCat extended support.
- GeoCat Live provides a hosted GeoServer environment
GeoServer Enterprise 2.17 is a recommended upgrade for all our customers and is compatible with GeoCat Bridge for both ArcGIS Desktop and QGIS Desktop.
GeoServer Enterprise 2.17 release notes:
- Updated visual refresh with a clean appearance.
- Built-in web-resource tool for remote management of data directory
- MapBox Style extension, use the same cartography for both server and web/mobile mapping
- GeoServer 2.17.2 distribution
GeoServer release notes:
- GeoServer 2.17: release announcement
- GeoServer issue tracker changelog from GeoServer 2.16 to GeoServer 2.17.2
- GeoServer 2.16: release announcement
- GeoServer 2.15: release announcement
- GeoServer 2.14: release announcement
- GeoServer issue tracker changelog from GeoServer 2.14 to GeoServer 2.16
- GeoCat recommends upgrading to take advantage of the latest security fixes.
- GeoCat respects the GeoServer responsible disclosure policy, contact us directly to discuss for a list of known security vulnerabilities.
- GeoServer issue tracker known Issues for GeoServer 2.17.2
GeoServer Enterprise Standard
- MBStyle module graduated to extension
- Web resource extension
- Manage authorization from each resource
- Track last change of each resource
- Map rendering improvements
- Enabled/advertised for layer groups
- Custom WMS dimension for vector layers
- GeoWebCache improvements
- Workspace specific stored queries, for virtual WFS endpoints
- Math expressions supported in freemarker templates (used for GetFeatureInfo output ...)
- Freemarker templates can now be used for GeoJSON output
- WMS and WFS temporal support for GeoPackage data
- vector tile generation fix for line width
- Layer Preview page count fixed to account for security permissions
- Includes web-resource extension for the remote management of icons, fonts and text files (such as freemarker templates and control-flow configuration).
GeoServer Enterprise Premium
- WMS cascading improvements
- Curved geometry support for SQL Server
- Oracle JDBC Database Driver now included, seperate download no longer required
- SLD Service improvements to support percentages and avoid duplicating classifications in generated styles
- WMTS fixes for SRS List handling